A fire outbreak occurred in a building in Babs Animashaun, Surulere area of Lagos State, the fire reportedly broke out moments ago after a gas explosion.
The level of the damage is yet ascertained although numerous cars were reportedly gutted by the fire.
According to An eyewitness, Ohis shared thus:
“This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “